The European Union, its Member States and Europeans across the continent are mobilised in support of people fleeing the war in Ukraine. We are working on all fronts to support Ukraine with assistance, humanitarian aid and civil protection. This specific initiative wants to support researchers of Ukraine by providing them with an overview of all existing actions at European and national levels.
This information is also available in:
Find useful information in Bosnia and Herzegovina
UNHCR - Bosnia and Herzegovina
Information regarding the process of determining refugee status*:
- UNHCR (UNHCR’s free legal aid partner),
- the Service for Foreigners’ Affairs,
- the Sector for Asylum of the Ministry of Security and
- the Border Police;
UNHCR and the Red Cross have been coordinating efforts with other humanitarian organizations to assist refugees from Ukraine, however, the most important assistance that these people need is responsible and appropriate decisions by the authorities – Temporary Protection directive must be adopted as soon as possible.
Ukrainian Embassy Office in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Address - Fra Andela Zvizdovica 1, 71000 Sarajevo
- Telephone(+387) 33 295 156 , (+387) 33 295 126
- Email - email@example.com
- Head of mission - Mr Vasyl Kyrylych, Ambassador